Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unified inbox

My "Unified Inbox" recently disappeared. I've been running Big Sur for a month or two and the other day the unified inbox just wasn't there. I've got five separate mailboxes and don't want to have to open each to check mail.

iMac 21.5″, OS X 10.10

Posted on Jan 9, 2021 12:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2021 1:15 PM

Not sure how it was still there if you don't know how to put it there. As far as I could determine, it isn't enabled by default.

Hover your cursor over the Favorites header in the Mailbox list. On the right side you should see a + button. Click that and add the "All whatever" mailboxes you want, and any other "favorite" mailboxes.

You can also ctrl-click on any Mailbox and add it to Favorites.

Also note that adding to favorites does not remove it from display under the account. There is nothing wrong if you still see the Inbox under the account header.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 9, 2021 1:15 PM in response to joespooner

Not sure how it was still there if you don't know how to put it there. As far as I could determine, it isn't enabled by default.

Hover your cursor over the Favorites header in the Mailbox list. On the right side you should see a + button. Click that and add the "All whatever" mailboxes you want, and any other "favorite" mailboxes.

You can also ctrl-click on any Mailbox and add it to Favorites.

Also note that adding to favorites does not remove it from display under the account. There is nothing wrong if you still see the Inbox under the account header.

Unified inbox

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.