Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All Inboxes Disappeared

In Mail, I have lost the option to select “All Inboxes” from the Mailbox List on my MacBook Pro. It disappeared and is no longer a choice.  Is there a way to get “All Inboxes” back?  My 2 emails accounts are separate now. I have to select each account separately in oder to read all emails. (My iCloud email inbox and ISP provider inbox are separate.) I have all my emails in each separate inbox so that is not an issue.

I am running Big Sur, Version 11.1 on my MacBook Pro. My iPhone and iPad don’t have this issue.

Note: When I select Message/Move to or Copy to I see All Inboxes as an option. I still can not figure out how to get All Inboxes back on my Mailbox List though.

Mac Pro

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 7:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 7:08 AM

On the sidebar in Mail, look at Favourites. Move with you mousepointer to the right side until you see a + sign. Now you can add All incoming messages

2 replies

All Inboxes Disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.