Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Auto pause feature flawed?

Is there a reason auto pause only works for running? Why doesn’t it work for ALL workouts? As a runner, auto pause is great. But I’m also a mountain biker, and it’s really annoying to have to pause your ride every single time you need to stop. All other sport watches seemed to have figured this out except for the Apple Watch. It seems kinda silly that running is the only workout you can turn auto pause on. Is there any way I can get around this? Or where can I go to suggest this feature?

thx

Apple Watch

Posted on Jan 9, 2021 5:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 9:24 AM

Hello Willzhol and welcome to Apple Support Communities. It appears you are having some difficulty with the auto-pause function being limited to only running workouts. If you would like to leave feedback for Apple about that, you can do so here: Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple Using the drop-down menu on that page, choose the option for Feature Request. Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 12, 2021 9:24 AM in response to Willzhol

Hello Willzhol and welcome to Apple Support Communities. It appears you are having some difficulty with the auto-pause function being limited to only running workouts. If you would like to leave feedback for Apple about that, you can do so here: Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple Using the drop-down menu on that page, choose the option for Feature Request. Cheers.

Auto pause feature flawed?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.