Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have upgraded to iPAOS 14.3 and my Logitech slim folio keyboard no longer works. I have tried all the steps to remediate with no joy. Any ideas? thanks

I have upgraded to iPAOS 14.3 and my Logitech slim folio keyboard no longer works. I have tried all the steps to remediate with no joy. Any ideas? Thanks

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jan 11, 2021 7:21 AM

4 replies

Jan 11, 2021 7:38 AM in response to BexD68

You state that you’ve “tried all the steps”, but give no indication at to precisely what you have actually tried. As such, it is impossible to provide specific advice.

Writing an effective Apple Support Commun… - Apple Community

If you would like to provide a description of both the explicit problem - and the steps taken to remediate the issue - then perhaps we’ll be able to offer some constructive help.

I have upgraded to iPAOS 14.3 and my Logitech slim folio keyboard no longer works. I have tried all the steps to remediate with no joy. Any ideas? thanks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.