Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchased Song shows purchased but not available in Library. Song is also NOT hidden.

Hi,

I purchased the song Chandelier by Sia on the 29th of December 2014. It was one of my most listened to songs. I didn't notice that it went missing till I heard it on the radio again. Went to play it and it is no longer there. It still shows purchased in account settings. I also have the email showing the purchase. I have not hidden it, in fact I unhid all my music to see if it was bugged. But I still cannot find it. I can see it is not purchased when I go to the albums page and I can purchase it again. But obviously don't want to.

I would like to know how do I restore it in my collection. And what other songs have also gone missing in the time I have been using iTunes?

Edit: Shows Windows 6, but it is on Windows 10.

Regards,

Davin

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 5:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 6:11 AM

Davin,

If you are still using the same Apple ID, are in the same country, and the content is still available, you may be able to redownload a fresh copy at no charge. Follow the steps in here:

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

Purchased Song shows purchased but not available in Library. Song is also NOT hidden.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.