Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Play music on 3 HomePod mini

Hi,

I will soon have 3 HomePods mini. I plan to put 2 of them in a STEREO PAIR in my living room and put the other one in my kitchen (which is connected to my living room-no wall between them).

My question is: is it possible to play the same song in STEREO in my living room and in the kitchen at the same time or if the HomePods in the living room needs to be unpaired (unable to play in stereo with the third one) and will play only by using Airplay?

In brief, is it possible to have a stereo pair playing with a third HomePod or if they will play as 3 standalone HomePods with airplay (no stereo in the living room)?

I’m not sure I’m very clear so don’t hesitate if you need more infos! Thank you very much!

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 3:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 3:09 PM

Yes. You can you can play the same content to multiple devices, some of which may be paired. The stereo pair should play in stereo while the other plays in mono. A single user Apple Music account is limited to one stream at a time, but that can stream to multiple devices.

tt2

3 replies

Play music on 3 HomePod mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.