Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change my lock screen

can I remove the swipe to open on the lock screen and lock my iPhone 11 promax so no one can just enter my phone and at the beginning it will ask me for my face ID or passcode

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 13, 2021 9:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2021 5:46 PM

OK thank you man for getting back to me on my question I really appreciate that it just tripped me out that the phone gets the quick glance and I didn’t believe that it allowed me to enter the phone that quick so I thought that it would unlocked for everybody and a swipe to open it just tripped me out that it was that quick and then that was all there is to it and so it is protected thank you all right have a good night and God bless you man

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 13, 2021 5:46 PM in response to LD150

OK thank you man for getting back to me on my question I really appreciate that it just tripped me out that the phone gets the quick glance and I didn’t believe that it allowed me to enter the phone that quick so I thought that it would unlocked for everybody and a swipe to open it just tripped me out that it was that quick and then that was all there is to it and so it is protected thank you all right have a good night and God bless you man

Change my lock screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.