Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contacts

Hi, i Have just bought a new iphone 12 and some of my contacts are appearing on my friends iphone XR and when he deletes them they are also being deleted from mine. Why have the contacts gone into his contacts? They are only some of them.

Posted on Jan 14, 2021 4:41 AM

2 replies

Jan 14, 2021 9:32 AM in response to LD150

Hi Peter no we purchased our own phones and don’t share the same Apple ID. From when I sent the message to now I have found that only account we are both linked to the companies phone voicemail. There is probably a quicker more easier way but I wrote the contacts which were coming into his contacts list, wrote the numbers down and deleted them from my phone. Then I put them back in again. This worked. Also I have gone into our company’s voicemail account on my phone and on the contacts unticked this. And so did he. If you know of a better way please share this, thanks for your help.

Contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.