Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Copy Paste (iPhone to MacBook Air)

In the last few days I can't copy on my iPhone and then paste on my MacBook hair but I can do the opposite, I mean copy on my Mac and then paste on the iPhone.

Can someone tell me why didn't it working started on the last few days.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 14, 2021 6:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2021 9:06 AM

Hello ItayBarach,

We see that you're having trouble with Universal Clipboard. We'd be happy to provide some info that may help!

This article can walk you through all the requirements for this feature to work: Use Universal Clipboard to copy and paste between your Apple devices

If all of those requirements are met, and all the settings appear correct, please try disabling Handoff on each device, restarting, and enabling it again to see if that does the trick.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2021 9:06 AM in response to ItayBarach

Hello ItayBarach,

We see that you're having trouble with Universal Clipboard. We'd be happy to provide some info that may help!

This article can walk you through all the requirements for this feature to work: Use Universal Clipboard to copy and paste between your Apple devices

If all of those requirements are met, and all the settings appear correct, please try disabling Handoff on each device, restarting, and enabling it again to see if that does the trick.

Cheers!

Copy Paste (iPhone to MacBook Air)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.