Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch is inconsistent with its notifications

I’m starting to really hate the fact that my Apple Watch is so randomly inconsistent with its notifications. Some days it’s all good - but most days I don’t get any alerts for Messages on my watch and somethings they don’t even appear on my phone’s lock screen. Today the watch has just decided to stop all notifications.....even though all the settings on both watch and phone suggest I should be getting notified for pretty much everything.

I know this is an issue for others too - but are there any fresh ideas out there as to how to fix the problem? Please help me put an end to this frustration!!!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 15, 2021 2:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2021 2:40 AM

Try unpair then pair again with your iPhone.

Note: If you are using iPhone, notification does not appear on your Watch.

More info => See and respond to notifications on Apple Watch - Apple Support

Similar questions

4 replies

Jan 15, 2021 2:53 AM in response to ckuan

Thanks - have unpaired and repaired a couple of times, including resetting the watch back to factory settings. Still hit and miss. The bizarre thing is that for about a week I was getting notifications on both watch and phone - even when the phone was unlocked. There appears to be no logic in how, when and why the notifications change.

Apple Watch is inconsistent with its notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.