Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch wake alarm

I'd like to turn the wake alarm OFF on my apple 3 watch and keep it on my iPhone. I have tried numerous ways. Including turning push notifications off but still can't seem to get the alarm off of my watch. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks you.

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 7

Posted on Jan 15, 2021 5:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2021 10:18 AM

While I know of no way of doing what you'd like I do know that if you set the alarm on your watch it will only sound on your watch.

If you set it on your iPhone it will sound on both when the watch is on your wrist and unlocked, if it is off your wrist and locked it will only sound on your iPhone.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 15, 2021 10:18 AM in response to lex249

While I know of no way of doing what you'd like I do know that if you set the alarm on your watch it will only sound on your watch.

If you set it on your iPhone it will sound on both when the watch is on your wrist and unlocked, if it is off your wrist and locked it will only sound on your iPhone.

Apple watch wake alarm

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.