Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pencil

My Apple Pencil is connected to my IPad and it’s a 1st Apple Pencil. However, although it is connected, the Pencil will not charge at all. I bought it today and was disappointed to find this. I’m extremely disappointed especially with how much I paid to get it and it will not work. My iPad is up to date as well. It’s a problem with my Pencil not charging.

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jan 15, 2021 11:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2021 12:26 AM

Well, if you already tried (to no avail) to follow ALL the steps provided in these support articles:--> Connect Apple Pencil with your iPad - Apple Support

and/or:--> Charge your Apple Pencil and check the battery - Apple Support

return that pencil where you bought it, and have it replaced, or ask for a refund.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2021 12:26 AM in response to Rickycxv

Well, if you already tried (to no avail) to follow ALL the steps provided in these support articles:--> Connect Apple Pencil with your iPad - Apple Support

and/or:--> Charge your Apple Pencil and check the battery - Apple Support

return that pencil where you bought it, and have it replaced, or ask for a refund.

Regards

Giulio

Apple Pencil

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.