Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I find my outlook mail icon it’s not on my phone

I cannot find my outlook email icon on my phone I have to go into the App Store to access it and whenever I hit open in the App Store it sends me to my default email inbox where my job emails are

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 17, 2021 5:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2021 5:44 PM

The Outlook app is still on your iPhone however it may be removed from the home screen. SWIP LEFT through the home screens on your iPhone until you reach the App Library which will be the last screen. Find the Outlook app in the App Library and then drag it out of there and place it on the home screen and place of your choice.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2021 5:44 PM in response to Therealtysnow

The Outlook app is still on your iPhone however it may be removed from the home screen. SWIP LEFT through the home screens on your iPhone until you reach the App Library which will be the last screen. Find the Outlook app in the App Library and then drag it out of there and place it on the home screen and place of your choice.

Axel F.

Where can I find my outlook mail icon it’s not on my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.