Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

lost Outlook icon

I use Outlook for work email. I went on vacation and didn't see a good way to mute email so I deleted the app from the phone, intending to add it back when I was back at work. I have discovered that I really didn't delete the app, just the icon of the app. I'm trying to add the Outlook icon back to my phone but I can't. I search for the app on the phone and am able to launch it. Search on the App Store and it will say that Ithe app is already on phone. Notifications about meetings, emails come through and I am able to use those to launch the app. But I can't see the Outlook icon on my phone. I've edited the home screen and from there can add the Outlook widget, but that is the agenda view and not email. (sigh). I just want to add the darn icon back. Any thoughts?

iOS 14.6

iPhone Xr

Posted on Jul 28, 2021 8:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2021 8:41 AM

swipe your home screens left til you get to App Library

Find the icon, tap, hold til it jiggles, then drag left into home screen, or sometimes just let go works for third party apps like Outlook.

3 replies

lost Outlook icon

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.