Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 Pro Max Camera Issue

My iPhone 12 Pro Max is 2 month old now, it was working just fine until today, all of a sudden the back camera's stopped working, no app seams to make it work, I forces restarted the device, reset setting and reset all settings but still. Chatted with Apple support, they ran diagnostics and they told me it showed an issue with the camera 😭😤. The phone was never dropped, and I was very careful with it, I just don't know if this is a hardware or a software issue.

Did anyone face such problems? and how did you resolve it??

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 17, 2021 7:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2021 8:09 PM

If Apple diagnostics said there is an issue with the camera, it means there is an issue with the camera and Apple will most likely need to replace your phone under warranty. It really doesn't matter if anyone else has had this or not. You do have this and you'll need to take your phone to your Apple Store Genius Bar for evaluation and likely replacement.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2021 8:09 PM in response to Ahmed S. K

If Apple diagnostics said there is an issue with the camera, it means there is an issue with the camera and Apple will most likely need to replace your phone under warranty. It really doesn't matter if anyone else has had this or not. You do have this and you'll need to take your phone to your Apple Store Genius Bar for evaluation and likely replacement.

Jan 18, 2021 4:26 PM in response to Ahmed S. K

So, went today to apple, they confirmed it is a hardware issue, they tried to issue a replacement phone but for some reason it didn't go through even with manager override. So I was given a loaner phone and they had to send my iPhone 12 Pro Max to repair center, they told me this could take few days to get an answer. Hopefully they'll get my issue resolved soon

iPhone 12 Pro Max Camera Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.