Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes login problems with new SE2020 phone

I'm new to the iPhone. I can not load apps because it says This Apple ID has not yet been used in the iTunes Store. Tap Review to sigh in, then review your account information.

Then after tapping REVIEW, it askes for me to sign in again. Then I get the Apple ID has not been used... again and the process repeats.

I have gone online and try to resolve the issue via apple.com, but without resolution. My Apple passcode is correct.

Please help me get some apps loaded to my phone. Thanks.

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Originally Posted on Jan 16, 2021 1:23 PM

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 17, 2021 7:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2021 4:07 PM

Hi there ms8439,

We're happy to help with this trouble you're having logging in to iTunes on your iPhone SE. You will  need to make sure that your billing information is saved, even if you chose "None" as a payment method. You can do so by going here to confirm you payment details:

Apple ID

Make sure that your billing address and phone number are correct. And If you have a card on file, also supply the expiration date and CVV/security code.

Let us know the outcome, and we can go from there if needed.

Have a great day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2021 4:07 PM in response to ms8439

Hi there ms8439,

We're happy to help with this trouble you're having logging in to iTunes on your iPhone SE. You will  need to make sure that your billing information is saved, even if you chose "None" as a payment method. You can do so by going here to confirm you payment details:

Apple ID

Make sure that your billing address and phone number are correct. And If you have a card on file, also supply the expiration date and CVV/security code.

Let us know the outcome, and we can go from there if needed.

Have a great day!

iTunes login problems with new SE2020 phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.