Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t access App Store or iTunes

My phone crashed, jacked hacked or other while doing backup. Tech told me to backup and erase.

Now phone requires me to use Apple ID to access App Store or iTunes to replace apps on my iPhone 6s. However.

When I enter either of the above, I get stuck in a loop: “This Apple ID has not been used in the iTunes Store. Tap review to sign in,” and signing in brings up the ‘tap review’ direction ad nauseaum or however it’s spelled. HELP

Posted on Jan 19, 2020 8:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2020 8:32 AM

Log into your account in the App Store/iTunes and you should be able to change it there. Or you can click the blue Edit payment methods in the article below. When signed in and the page loads, you will be on the credit card page. Click the Go Back button at the lower left and you will be on the address page.

Apple ID payment information - change

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2020 8:32 AM in response to MissTosh

Log into your account in the App Store/iTunes and you should be able to change it there. Or you can click the blue Edit payment methods in the article below. When signed in and the page loads, you will be on the credit card page. Click the Go Back button at the lower left and you will be on the address page.

Apple ID payment information - change

Can’t access App Store or iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.