Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 11 has lines

My iPhone 11 has horizontal and vertical lines and it acts like the images are burned in. I tried a hard reset and it still has the lines. I admit I accidentally dropped it and it still was working fine, but about 5 mins later, the lines appeared. I have the phone in an otter box and it didn’t crack the screen, it still looks impeccable.

iPhone 11

Posted on Jan 17, 2021 8:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2021 3:51 PM

Well I contacted Apple Repair and they quoted me $399 to repair my phone. I looked on YouTube and found what might be the cause and I felt that my local cell repair store could fix it. I dropped it off this morning and they had it for an hour and they found that the screen was damaged and they replaced it for $165. It works great now and I’ll try hard not to drop it again.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 18, 2021 3:51 PM in response to Raldo_GTM

Well I contacted Apple Repair and they quoted me $399 to repair my phone. I looked on YouTube and found what might be the cause and I felt that my local cell repair store could fix it. I dropped it off this morning and they had it for an hour and they found that the screen was damaged and they replaced it for $165. It works great now and I’ll try hard not to drop it again.

iphone 11 has lines

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.