Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Gmail and Mail apps

Why i cant see my emails older than 30 days in Gmail App and why I can’t see my gmail emails in Mail App older than 5 months? What is the setting to increase the number of days?

Posted on Jan 18, 2021 7:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2021 7:49 AM

I am not aware of Gmail app. Contact the app developer here --> App Support or Gmail Help - Google Support

Regarding iOS Mail app there is no restriction unless this your corporate iPhone. Do you have any profile installed by your corporate / organisation / enterprise / School Management? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate / organisation / enterprise / School Management.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 18, 2021 7:49 AM in response to kishor17

I am not aware of Gmail app. Contact the app developer here --> App Support or Gmail Help - Google Support

Regarding iOS Mail app there is no restriction unless this your corporate iPhone. Do you have any profile installed by your corporate / organisation / enterprise / School Management? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate / organisation / enterprise / School Management.

Gmail and Mail apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.