Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods bluetooth audio delay when watching

I got AirPods (2nd gen) and 2015 15" MacBook Pro, the airpods audio output delayed when i'm watching any video with high resolution (1440p or more). I connect it from macbook via bluetooth. is there any way to fix this?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jan 18, 2021 8:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2021 2:23 PM

Hello aryaeff,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having trouble with your AirPods. It sounds like you're experiencing audio delay when watching videos on your MacBook Pro. We're happy to help.

Is this only happening with your MacBook Pro? Are you able to pair your AirPods with a different device to test? Testing this way can help us to see if the issue is isolated to your AirPods.

Here are some additional steps to try as well:

Check for wireless interference: Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference. Wireless interference can cause audio issues.

Resetting your AirPods can help with different issues, as well: Reset your AirPods

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 20, 2021 2:23 PM in response to aryaeff

Hello aryaeff,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having trouble with your AirPods. It sounds like you're experiencing audio delay when watching videos on your MacBook Pro. We're happy to help.

Is this only happening with your MacBook Pro? Are you able to pair your AirPods with a different device to test? Testing this way can help us to see if the issue is isolated to your AirPods.

Here are some additional steps to try as well:

Check for wireless interference: Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference. Wireless interference can cause audio issues.

Resetting your AirPods can help with different issues, as well: Reset your AirPods

Cheers!

Airpods bluetooth audio delay when watching

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.