You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Learn about all the features, apps, and settings of your iPhone

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ALL Apps do not open and Crash - iPhone 8

Hello, as the title says, I am having an issue where ALL or almost all my apps crash and do not open. These include WhatsApp, Facebook, Amazon and more.

I have no idea about what caused the issue as I have done almost nothing with my phone between today and yesterday. The only thing I could think of is that I connect my new job’s outlook email to the mail App. It seems another person had a similar issue. I need work emails to keep in touch and always have all calendar events under control, but if it bricks my phone then we have a big issue

Can anyone help?

iPhone 8

Posted on Jan 19, 2021 4:04 AM

1 reply

Jan 20, 2021 3:53 PM in response to gzroxas

Hey there gzroxas,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand apps are crashing and not opening as expected on your iPhone. We’ll be happy to help with this.

If apps are crashing, a good place to start would be the steps in the following link. They will often lead to a resolution for the issues you’re reporting:

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open

We hope this helps. Take care.

ALL Apps do not open and Crash - iPhone 8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.