Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My 16 inch MacbookPro repair

My MacbookPro damaged at 13th of January and I took it to the Apple technical Service which Apple Support oriented me. I gave my computer to Bireysel Bilisim at 14th of January and they still did not return me . I also told them that My computer has to be repaired as quickly as possibly because I am currently working on a project at TeknoPark Istanbul, where the technological start-up projects developed. And this and next week is my Final weeks at University. I am a computer engineering student. I called Apple Support and repair center many times, they did not still return me.

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 11.0

Posted on Jan 19, 2021 4:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2021 6:09 AM

melike99 wrote:

My MacbookPro damaged at 13th of January and I took it to the Apple technical Service which Apple Support oriented me. I gave my computer to Bireysel Bilisim at 14th of January and they still did not return me . I also told them that My computer has to be repaired as quickly as possibly because I am currently working on a project at TeknoPark Istanbul, where the technological start-up projects developed. And this and next week is my Final weeks at University. I am a computer engineering student. I called Apple Support and repair center many times, they did not still return me.

This is a user to user support forum, nothing we can do here.

Contact Apple for support and service by phone

See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201232

Try again your "Apple technical Service which Apple Support oriented me."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2021 6:09 AM in response to melike99

melike99 wrote:

This is a user to user support forum, nothing we can do here.

Contact Apple for support and service by phone

See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201232

Try again your "Apple technical Service which Apple Support oriented me."

My 16 inch MacbookPro repair

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.