Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 14 4G IP Address problem

nce updating to iOS 14 I have been experiencing multiple issues with 4g such as games will not load with 4g (work with 3G only) . However when completing a speed test my 4g speed (10mbs) it faster than my 3G (3mbs) speed. When switching my sim into another phone my 4g works perfectly fine suggesting it’s an issue with the iOS as my phone is completely fine and has never acted like this before on iOS 13. I’m using a 64gb iPhone 8 running ios14.4 and issue statutes from ios14.1 Help appreciated. 

games used 

• call of duty mobile 
  • pub g 
  • brawlstars 
  • clash of clans

• 4g is usable but didn’t work with games and is sluggish. Nothing to do with my provider (three) or sim have reset many settings and followed many troubleshoots such as reseting my phone and restoring it nothing has worked so far.

iPhone 8

Posted on Jan 19, 2021 7:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2021 7:45 AM

How strong is the 4G signal?

Have you done this→Update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Have you done this: Settings/General/Reset - Reset Network Settings?

Similar questions

2 replies

iOS 14 4G IP Address problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.