Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I reset my itunes match library

I want to start from Scratch and reload my entire collection. How would I do this?

Posted on Jan 20, 2021 7:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2021 8:15 AM

I want to start over from Scratch in the cloud.

I don't intend to scrap my current files on my HD.

I think I got it though...I ended up Removing all files from the library, then re-syncing my library. It now shows an empty cloud library so i can add my tracks back now.

3 replies

Jan 20, 2021 8:12 AM in response to AdamHarlow

What are you aiming to achieve? You can remove any and all playlists that you don't want, and remove any content that you no longer want in the library (before or after archiving as you see fit). See Identify cloud status icons in your music library on your Mac or PC - Apple Support to review the status of tracks in your library.

Do you want to start over with a completely empty library into which you can then choose what to import from a backup of your media folder, or do you want to keep the content in the library but remove all the content that is in the cloud so that you can then choose what gets added to it?

tt2

How do I reset my itunes match library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.