Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11pro health app volume restrictions

I need your help. Since the last update, 3-4 days ago, my samsung blutooth earbuds have had the volume turned down to nearly off by the Health app on my phone. I need this restriction removed forever so I can listen to my podcasts and audiobooks. I have tried resetting the phone, clearing the data and turning all the haptics crap off. I have tried the apple posts and youtube and I have better things to do. HELP ME!

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 20, 2021 12:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2021 1:06 PM

I have 2 sets of earbuds and 3 bluetooth speakers so I am surviving, but this restriction crap needs to be removed. I am a retired dad and I need my **** to work. How could your programming team have overlooked me? we have 7 Apple devices in the house and I am not happy right now. STOP limiting my volume when you have NO IDEA what my earbuds are putting out in dB and I have a hearing loss to boot.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 20, 2021 1:06 PM in response to chrisbon

I have 2 sets of earbuds and 3 bluetooth speakers so I am surviving, but this restriction crap needs to be removed. I am a retired dad and I need my **** to work. How could your programming team have overlooked me? we have 7 Apple devices in the house and I am not happy right now. STOP limiting my volume when you have NO IDEA what my earbuds are putting out in dB and I have a hearing loss to boot.

Iphone 11pro health app volume restrictions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.