Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't activate my apple tv free trial

I bought a new macbook air at the apple store at the end of november and I cannot activate my free apple tv trial. I do not see any free option when I open up the apple tv app on my macbook even though I'm logged in

MacBook

Posted on Jan 21, 2021 12:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2021 1:13 AM

If you qualify, and if you did as described in the guide, and you still do not get to see the year offer, then contact Apple Support. They can assist in getting you the service, if needed using activation codes.

Note that on Macs, you have to additionally sign in to the TV app (menu Account) to link your account to TV app subscriptions and content.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 21, 2021 1:13 AM in response to Michele-988

If you qualify, and if you did as described in the guide, and you still do not get to see the year offer, then contact Apple Support. They can assist in getting you the service, if needed using activation codes.

Note that on Macs, you have to additionally sign in to the TV app (menu Account) to link your account to TV app subscriptions and content.

can't activate my apple tv free trial

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.