Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch app crashes

Hi everyone. I bought apple watch 6 gsm. I paired and made some amendments like screen and such but after that apple watch app always crashes. I cant pair or use my watch. Is there any solution? I restored my phone but it didnt work well unfortunately.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 21, 2021 11:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2021 11:47 PM

I have an Apple Watch Series 6 too, but this has never happened to my iPhone, so this may be a small bug inside yours. Make sure your iPhone is updated to the latest version first (latest versions of a software usually solves certain bugs).

Follow Step 4 in this article: If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won't open. If this doesn't work, contact Apple Support online (with the link inside the article), and see how they can help you.

After this, update your Apple Watch too, because I am unsure whether if this problem is caused by pairing your Apple Watch, or a native problem caused by the phone itself. But updating your device is always a good option to reduce the chances of bugs happening.

Totally optional: Once you are done, you can visit this page: Product Feedback, just so that Apple understands your problem and can make changes in future updates so that this doesn't happen to other Apple customers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 21, 2021 11:47 PM in response to berkol

I have an Apple Watch Series 6 too, but this has never happened to my iPhone, so this may be a small bug inside yours. Make sure your iPhone is updated to the latest version first (latest versions of a software usually solves certain bugs).

Follow Step 4 in this article: If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won't open. If this doesn't work, contact Apple Support online (with the link inside the article), and see how they can help you.

After this, update your Apple Watch too, because I am unsure whether if this problem is caused by pairing your Apple Watch, or a native problem caused by the phone itself. But updating your device is always a good option to reduce the chances of bugs happening.

Totally optional: Once you are done, you can visit this page: Product Feedback, just so that Apple understands your problem and can make changes in future updates so that this doesn't happen to other Apple customers.

Apple watch app crashes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.