Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my screen so dirty? Won't wipe clean

Macbook Pro 2019 16”. Bought it a year ago but hardly use it. Screen is smudgy and when I wipe, it gets worse, as if it has a screen protector on it. I’m pretty sure I peeled that off when I bought it. I feel stupid. I’m afraid to spray anything on it. I’m starting to use it more, but the display is awful.

Posted on Jan 22, 2021 1:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2021 6:57 AM

Hi Alex DeJesus,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today with your MacBook Pro screen that you can't seem to get clean.

Check out this page: How to clean your Apple products.

"To clean the screen on your MacBook, MacBook Pro, or MacBook Air, first shut down the computer and unplug the power adapter. Dampen a soft, lint-free cloth with water only, then use it to clean the computer's screen."

Have a fantastic day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 24, 2021 6:57 AM in response to Alex DeJesus

Hi Alex DeJesus,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today with your MacBook Pro screen that you can't seem to get clean.

Check out this page: How to clean your Apple products.

"To clean the screen on your MacBook, MacBook Pro, or MacBook Air, first shut down the computer and unplug the power adapter. Dampen a soft, lint-free cloth with water only, then use it to clean the computer's screen."

Have a fantastic day!

Why is my screen so dirty? Won't wipe clean

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.