Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch not pairing due to update error message

I CAN NOT PAIR MY APPLE WATCH WITH MY IPHONE - ERROR. My iPhone keeps getting stuck on the update with the following message: "Unable to Check for update - Checking for a software update failed because you are not connected to the internet." Yet I definitely am connected to the internet both through Wifi and 4G. I have experimented with turning one off and the other on, restarting my iPhone, restarting my watch, restarting both at the set time, deleting all backups for my watch on my iPhone and just about every other tip I have found on the internet and nothing is working. I bought the Apple Watch exactly one year ago but have not used it for the last three months. HELP! Thank you!!

Posted on Jan 23, 2021 10:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2021 10:39 AM

See this for troubleshooting steps. If you see 'Unable to Verify Update' when updating Apple Watch - Apple Support

Similar questions

5 replies

Apple Watch not pairing due to update error message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.