Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change Amazon Prime Accout

On my Apple TV device connected to my TV the Home page includes an icon for Amazon Prime but if I use it it ends up telling I need an Amazon Prime account, which I have. How do I connect the account associated with the icon to my actual Amazon Prime account?

Apple TV

Posted on Jan 23, 2021 4:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2021 6:42 PM

What is your model Apple TV? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

What is your version Apple TV system software?

There should be user account management inside the Prime Video app itself. There should be options to sign in with your Amazon account, and also link this specific device to your account (one time setup/activation through the web). The details may differ a bit per model device and software version, hence my first questions.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2021 6:42 PM in response to Nick Boshaft

What is your model Apple TV? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

What is your version Apple TV system software?

There should be user account management inside the Prime Video app itself. There should be options to sign in with your Amazon account, and also link this specific device to your account (one time setup/activation through the web). The details may differ a bit per model device and software version, hence my first questions.

Change Amazon Prime Accout

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.