Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to move contacts from a group to All iCloud Group

Dear community, I need to move masivelly contacts from a Contacts' group on my iPhone to the All iCloud group. I'm wondering if is this possible.

Thanks in advance for your help.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 23, 2021 8:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2021 8:43 PM

Yes it is possible but not directly on your iPhone. Two ways to do it-

1. If you have a Mac then you can use the Contacts app and move the contacts from one group to next with ease. OR
  2. If you do not have a Mac and have a windows computer then go to ➔ www.icloud.com and log in with the Apple ID and Password that is used on your iPhone. Chose CONTACTS and then your contacts will be displayed along with the existing active Groups. Drag and drop the contacts to the desired group as you see fit.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2021 8:43 PM in response to Jperdo2021

Yes it is possible but not directly on your iPhone. Two ways to do it-

1. If you have a Mac then you can use the Contacts app and move the contacts from one group to next with ease. OR
  2. If you do not have a Mac and have a windows computer then go to ➔ www.icloud.com and log in with the Apple ID and Password that is used on your iPhone. Chose CONTACTS and then your contacts will be displayed along with the existing active Groups. Drag and drop the contacts to the desired group as you see fit.

Axel F.

How to move contacts from a group to All iCloud Group

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.