You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why I haven’t received an email with my tracking information of my AirPods Case?

I just wanna know why I haven’t received an email with my tracking information because I had ordered just the case.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 24, 2021 10:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2021 10:11 PM

Bherna41 Said:

"Air pod case: I just wanna know why I haven’t received an email with my tracking information because I had ordered just the case."

-------

Wait it Out:

Once all Is affirmed, and sent out, Apple will send you your tracking information. These are manufacturer overseas, to it may take some time, with what it going around (coronavirus pandemic).

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 24, 2021 10:11 PM in response to Bherna41

Bherna41 Said:

"Air pod case: I just wanna know why I haven’t received an email with my tracking information because I had ordered just the case."

-------

Wait it Out:

Once all Is affirmed, and sent out, Apple will send you your tracking information. These are manufacturer overseas, to it may take some time, with what it going around (coronavirus pandemic).

Why I haven’t received an email with my tracking information of my AirPods Case?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.