Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Import fees on Mac mini m1?

I’ve just been notified that my Mac Mini M1 has been dispatched (yay!)

I saw from the tracking info that it is coming direct from China, will I be liable for any import / VAT / Customs fees?.

After Brexit, there’s been quite a lot of talk about this recently in the news, obviously I don’t want any nasty surprises.

Thanks for any help.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021 7:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2021 4:55 AM

when it's the uk online store

Apple (United Kingdom)

then it's never an import, where the products are produced and or shipped from is not relevant to the consumer

it's only an import if you purchase products from a store in a different country

9 replies

Jan 26, 2021 5:38 AM in response to Rudegar

>>where the products are produced and or shipped from is not relevant to the consumer

I'm more than happy to accept that there will not be any import duty / VAT / fees. But according to my tracking info, the Mac Mini M1 is shipped direct from Shenhzen, China, and I fail to see in the importation rules any difference on duties depending on the store that the product was originally ordered from.

Fingers crossed and hope i'm wrong.

Import fees on Mac mini m1?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.