Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have reached the maximum number of codes per Apple ID

I

Posted on Jan 25, 2021 11:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2021 7:37 PM

So About 2 weeks ago I tried to use a promo and I kept getting the alert that I have you used that code already (when I haven’t used that code) so I kept trying and now I get the code limit reached so I can’t redeem any codes for Apple Music

8 replies

Jan 27, 2021 3:07 PM in response to monkey177

monkey177,

Thank you for this detail. You can Use Shazam to identify music, then you can listen to Shazams with music services such as Apple Music.

Would you please tell us which music service you are using to play your Shazams? Does your free subscription show which music service it is intended for?

The article below may help.

Use Shazam with Apple Music, Snapchat, and more

Please keep us posted.

Take care!

Feb 1, 2021 12:59 PM in response to monkey177

monkey177,

Thank you for confirming. Since you have had the chance to use a Shazam promo to get Apple Music, it is possible that you may have reached the limit to redeem another promo.

If you would like to confirm it, we recommend that you reach out to Shazam's app developer.

You can use the article below to guide you.

How to contact an app developer

Cheers!

Jan 27, 2021 1:13 PM in response to monkey177

Hi monkey177,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. Rest assured that we'll do our best to assist you or get you pointed in the right direction.

We understand that you are getting a "Your code limit has been reached" message.

Would you please tell us more about what you are attempting to do?

For example, are you attempting to sign in to your Apple ID?

Please keep us posted.

Take care!

I have reached the maximum number of codes per Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.