Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail won’t sync on iPhone

My Gmail account won’t sync on the Mail app on my iPhone 12. It’s only showing the most recent emails on the mail app while my entire inbox shows on my gmail app.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 25, 2021 1:35 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Jan 27, 2021 2:51 PM in response to Ethan-Khakmahd

Hey there Ethan-Khakmahd!

It looks like you are only seeing your recent messages instead of your entire inbox when checking your Gmail account in the Mail app. We can see how this can be confusing and would like to give you some tips that could help.

To start, do you have a filter set for your emails? If you are unsure, look here under "Filter emails" : Flag and filter emails on iPhone

Since your iPhone uses the date and time to determine when to access servers, let's make sure that this information is correct. To check, go to Settings > General > Date & Time.

If this information is set to Automatic and correct, let's have you restart your iPhone. Is there any change? If not, remove and re-add your Gmail account manually.

You can find steps on how to remove your account by going to Settings > Mail > Accounts > Delete Account.

To manually add your account back to your iPhone, follow the steps here under "How to set up your email account manually":Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you are still having trouble, contact our support Advisors here: Get Support

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

Mail won’t sync on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.