Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music keeps removing my downloaded songs daily.

Help!! I have contacted apple support about 8 times (no one seems to understand) and tried everything but my downloaded music searched through my phone app keeps undownloading everyday and I can’t listen to offline music. My purchased music remains downloaded in my phone and some songs in my iTunes library (before I subscribed remain but with an error now). Costing me a fortune to redownload daily in data. I have reset my phone. Turned off everything that can be turned off in the music setting. Synced and unsynced my library. The cloud icon next to songs with errors as below and I have updated my iTunes via windows too and nothing is working. Driving me nuts. Thanks.

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 26, 2021 5:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2021 1:36 PM

Hi cin818,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. Rest assured that we'll do our best to assist you or get you pointed in the right direction.

We understand that you are experiencing issues with your downloaded music.

Do you have a different Apple device that is signed in to the same Apple ID?

If yes, are you experiencing a similar issue with your other device?

If the issue is isolated to your iPhone 6s, have you had the chance to check if your device storage is extremely low?

As stated in the article below, "To make more storage available, your device can remove some of your items, like streamed music and videos, files in iCloud Drive, and parts of apps that aren't needed."

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Please keep us posted.

Take care!

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2021 1:36 PM in response to cin818

Hi cin818,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. Rest assured that we'll do our best to assist you or get you pointed in the right direction.

We understand that you are experiencing issues with your downloaded music.

Do you have a different Apple device that is signed in to the same Apple ID?

If yes, are you experiencing a similar issue with your other device?

If the issue is isolated to your iPhone 6s, have you had the chance to check if your device storage is extremely low?

As stated in the article below, "To make more storage available, your device can remove some of your items, like streamed music and videos, files in iCloud Drive, and parts of apps that aren't needed."

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Please keep us posted.

Take care!

Jan 30, 2021 7:03 AM in response to Brian_P7

Thank you. This fixed the problem. I had about 4gb of storage available on my iPhone which I thought wasn’t extremely low but turns out making some space has allowed my music on my iPhone to remain downloaded now. I had about 3gb of music which kept deleting. Guessing you can’t use your storage to the max. Thanks again

Apple Music keeps removing my downloaded songs daily.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.