Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Big Sur&(*&

Since updating to BIG SUR my MacBook Air acts like my old Tandy Commadore Tandy.

How can I trash Big Sur and go back to Catalina? Help please. Can't connect to Net, not sure if this

was sent or I can receive?

MacBook Air 11″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Jan 26, 2021 10:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2021 3:27 AM

Use this Link to get a Catalina Full Installer. Just be sure to Only use Safari to start the download process as FF / Chrome will not work. Then use this Link to Create A Bootable Installer of Catalina.

One will need to boot from the Installer and Wipe the Entire Drive and re-format it to APFS with GUID Partition Scheme >> the Install macOS

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 27, 2021 3:27 AM in response to Gallagher3635

Use this Link to get a Catalina Full Installer. Just be sure to Only use Safari to start the download process as FF / Chrome will not work. Then use this Link to Create A Bootable Installer of Catalina.

One will need to boot from the Installer and Wipe the Entire Drive and re-format it to APFS with GUID Partition Scheme >> the Install macOS

Big Sur&(*&

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.