Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transferring photos from whatsapp to hard drive

I have Whatsapp on my MacBook, linked to my phone. Is there any way I can transfer photos, etc. from Whatsapp to my desktop?

Posted on Jan 28, 2021 11:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2021 12:26 PM

You can certainly save the WhatsApp pictures from your iPhone to your Photos app. Tap the picture, tap the send icon (it looks like a box with an up arrow). Once on your phone, the picture is synched in iCloud and you should see in in Photos on your Mac.

Now, there may be a faster way to do it directly from WhatsApp on your Mac, but I can't help there: I only have the iPhone version of WhatsApp.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2021 12:26 PM in response to Leo Bloom

You can certainly save the WhatsApp pictures from your iPhone to your Photos app. Tap the picture, tap the send icon (it looks like a box with an up arrow). Once on your phone, the picture is synched in iCloud and you should see in in Photos on your Mac.

Now, there may be a faster way to do it directly from WhatsApp on your Mac, but I can't help there: I only have the iPhone version of WhatsApp.

Transferring photos from whatsapp to hard drive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.