Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My ask to buy for my child is enabled but every time he tries to purchase an app it asks for his apple id password instead of the ask for permission default. How do I fix this?

My ask to buy for my child is enabled but every time he tries to purchase an app it asks for his apple id password instead of the ask for permission default. How do I fix this?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 28, 2021 12:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2021 8:48 AM

See if anything here helps.

If Ask to Buy isn't working - Apple Support

Similar questions

3 replies

Feb 19, 2021 12:29 PM in response to dinovici

Hi! I called customer support. We only got to the part where she told me to sign out of Apple store on all devices. Shut down all devices and then turn back on. But they never called me back. So I signed in again. And tried. Once I put in my sons pw on his iPad in Apple store, it did pull up to request to buy. Sometimes I don’t get the notifications on my phone but I get them on my iPad. I hope that was the process they were trying to get me to do and I hope this helps! Maybe next update they will fix the glitches.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.