Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

when syncing music to my iPhone, only parts of my new albums are added to my selected playlist

When syncing music to my iPhone, only parts of my new albums are added to my selected playlist.

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 28, 2021 4:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2021 5:12 PM

If you are syncing your PURCHASES from your computer, then make sure all the songs you want synced are selected. See step 4 in the "Select items to sync automatically" section of:

Sync iTunes content on PC with your devices - Apple Support

Otherwise, see:

If songs are missing from your music library after you turn on Sync Library - Apple Support

If your songs are grayed out - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2021 5:12 PM in response to 2183commron

If you are syncing your PURCHASES from your computer, then make sure all the songs you want synced are selected. See step 4 in the "Select items to sync automatically" section of:

Sync iTunes content on PC with your devices - Apple Support

Otherwise, see:

If songs are missing from your music library after you turn on Sync Library - Apple Support

If your songs are grayed out - Apple Support

when syncing music to my iPhone, only parts of my new albums are added to my selected playlist

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.