Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App updates

when I go to update all on my iPhone se 2020 I still have to put in my password for every update. How do I fix this

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 29, 2021 2:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 8:43 AM

Hello Hornetman2-1969,

We understand you're experiencing an issue updating all of your apps, and we'd like to get you pointed in the right direction for a resolution. To get started, we recommend ensuring that you're signed in to the Apple ID your apps were downloaded with. Once you've confirmed that review the guidance listed here: Update apps or use automatic downloads

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2021 8:43 AM in response to Hornetman2-1969

Hello Hornetman2-1969,

We understand you're experiencing an issue updating all of your apps, and we'd like to get you pointed in the right direction for a resolution. To get started, we recommend ensuring that you're signed in to the Apple ID your apps were downloaded with. Once you've confirmed that review the guidance listed here: Update apps or use automatic downloads

Take care!

App updates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.