Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I was wondering how to add my Apple Music songs to my iPod shuffle (4th generation) can anyone help?

All of the methods I’ve seen involved converting Apple Music in to an mp3, does anyone know how to do it without converting it into an mp3?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jan 29, 2021 7:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2021 8:02 AM

Hello The_Flamelord,

Connect your iPod Shuffle to your mac using the cable that would have come along with the shuffle. You should be able to see your iPod on your mac. Click on this icon and you should be able to see a screen with options: General, Music, Podcasts and Audiobooks. Click on Music, check on the box next to Sync music onto iPod, select your music and click on sync at the bottom right corner. Once it syncs, you're good to go.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2021 8:02 AM in response to The_Flamelord

Hello The_Flamelord,

Connect your iPod Shuffle to your mac using the cable that would have come along with the shuffle. You should be able to see your iPod on your mac. Click on this icon and you should be able to see a screen with options: General, Music, Podcasts and Audiobooks. Click on Music, check on the box next to Sync music onto iPod, select your music and click on sync at the bottom right corner. Once it syncs, you're good to go.

I was wondering how to add my Apple Music songs to my iPod shuffle (4th generation) can anyone help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.