Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

spectrum tv on apple tv blurry

Contacted Spectrum and they say its Apple TV issue. It is only on the Spectrum app that I have issues. Can some one relate?

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 13

Posted on Jan 29, 2021 1:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2021 1:53 PM

Unplug your Apple TV from the power source for 2-3 minutes and then retest. If the problem persists and no other apps have the issue that points the finger at Spectrum. That means re-contact them and speak to another support rep and explain what the issue is, what you have attempted and what your results have been. I'm sure they have more than one tech support person.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 29, 2021 1:53 PM in response to kaye9165

Unplug your Apple TV from the power source for 2-3 minutes and then retest. If the problem persists and no other apps have the issue that points the finger at Spectrum. That means re-contact them and speak to another support rep and explain what the issue is, what you have attempted and what your results have been. I'm sure they have more than one tech support person.

spectrum tv on apple tv blurry

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.