Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beats Flex

My Beats Flex headphones have been working perfectly until this morning. They are approximately half charged but now all I get is the red LED on full time. They will not reset, charge or pair with my iPhone 12 Pro updated to iOS 14.4. Is this going to be a replay of the nightmare problems I experienced with Beats X ? I would appreciate any helpful input but please, no replies telling me that you don’t have any possible resolutions to this problem. Thank you in advance.

Posted on Jan 30, 2021 10:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2021 12:02 PM

Hello Djdonny2,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are having an issue with your Beats Flex earphones and your iPhone. To help with this, please follow the steps in these Apple resources to reset your Beats earphones and update the firmware, and then please contact Apple directly if you need any further assistance.

Reset your Beats earphones

Update the firmware of your Beats product

Get Support 

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2021 12:02 PM in response to Djdonny2

Hello Djdonny2,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are having an issue with your Beats Flex earphones and your iPhone. To help with this, please follow the steps in these Apple resources to reset your Beats earphones and update the firmware, and then please contact Apple directly if you need any further assistance.

Reset your Beats earphones

Update the firmware of your Beats product

Get Support 

Cheers!

Beats Flex

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.