Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Flooded with bitcoin spam. Is there a blacklist for @me.com mail?

I am being flooded with stupid spam from bitcoin fraudulent emailers. I have used all tricks with the Mail app. Blocking every e-mailadres and redirecting to the spam folder. With my other commercial e-mailaccounts, I have the possibility to fill spam assassins or direct block e-mail on key words.

Does blocking contacts in the Mail app have any affect on the behavior of the mailservers @ Apple?

Is this something Apple is preparing or do I need to contact Apple support directly to block this kind of spam?

Hope to hear from you soon

Regards

Paul

iMac 27″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Jan 31, 2021 5:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2021 11:02 AM

Hello Vebo23.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you’re getting spam email on Bitcoin. We’re happy to help.

Please use the steps here to report and identify phishing: Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

If you feel that your Apple ID has been compromised, we recommend the steps here: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Let us know if you have further questions.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2021 11:02 AM in response to Vebo23

Hello Vebo23.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you’re getting spam email on Bitcoin. We’re happy to help.

Please use the steps here to report and identify phishing: Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

If you feel that your Apple ID has been compromised, we recommend the steps here: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Let us know if you have further questions.

Take care.

Flooded with bitcoin spam. Is there a blacklist for @me.com mail?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.