Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FCPX published parameters not showing up

Whenever I try to edit a video on FCPX, I am never able to see the published parameters by clicking the text icon towards the top right. Whether it be for changing text properties or customizing text for a motion tracker with the mCallouts plugin, nothing shows up, it's just blank. Someone please help.

Mac mini 2018 or later

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 12:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 12:56 PM

Text properties are in the icon next to the T icon. Only titles that have published parameters will show something there. Put the Custom title in the timeline and select it. There will be content in published parameters.

Similar questions

4 replies

Feb 1, 2021 1:39 PM in response to maxtechstudios

...yeah ... you should have a long list of parameters for each of those titles...

If you have a MotionVFX installer, you might try reinstalling the package, but I think you probably should contact MotionVFX for details on how to recover from this problem (I had a similar thing happen with mObject a long time ago and I don't really remember exactly what I had to do... e.g., if I needed to remove the original plugin file before reinstalling.) Somebody might know better, but in the meantime I recommend contacting the maker (support@motionvfx.com) .

FCPX published parameters not showing up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.