Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't download Mojave from App Store

I have am old Mac mini, and I am unable to install from the App Store. Is there another way to install this?

Mac mini, macOS 10.15

Posted on Feb 2, 2021 8:28 AM

7 replies

Feb 2, 2021 11:01 AM in response to den.thed

Late 2024. I had Mojave on it before. I updated it to high Sierra as I could download this. I tried to download it on my iMac and got the same error message on my iMac so I think this is due to a server error from apples side.

the installation regarding clearing out my Mac mini. Everything is a brand new install of high Sierra. There are no other installers.

Feb 2, 2021 11:44 AM in response to chama9714

Startup in Safe Mode and try the macOS Mojave 10.14 from that page again. If that doesn't work, restart normally and try it again or perhaps again later.

Sadly the normal upgrade process thru the App Store or System Preferences, will most likely want push Catalina or Big Sur. If you can not get Mojave, then you may need to settle for Catalina or Big Sur.

I can't download Mojave from App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.