Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

You can't open the "Bluetooth" preference pane because it is not available to you at this time.

Hi Please help on my bluetooth issue ? I am facing bluetooth issue on my macBook pro now which having MacOS Big Sur.

see my error like below. and attached screen shot . anyone help me on this issue ?

You can't open the "Bluetooth" preference pane because it is not available to you at this time.

To see this preference pane, you may need connect a device to your computer.

Posted on Feb 2, 2021 11:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2021 1:20 PM

Hello there rammimara,

We're happy to help with this trouble you're having with the Bluetooth on your MacBook Pro. We'd like to have you try resetting the system management controller (SMC), and nonvolatile random-access memory (NVRAM) to fix this issue. First, if there are any external drives or devices connected, disconnect those before performing these resets. Follow the steps here, and let us know the outcome:

How to reset the SMC of your Mac

Reset NVRAM or PRAM on your Mac

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Have a great day!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2021 1:20 PM in response to rammimara

Hello there rammimara,

We're happy to help with this trouble you're having with the Bluetooth on your MacBook Pro. We'd like to have you try resetting the system management controller (SMC), and nonvolatile random-access memory (NVRAM) to fix this issue. First, if there are any external drives or devices connected, disconnect those before performing these resets. Follow the steps here, and let us know the outcome:

How to reset the SMC of your Mac

Reset NVRAM or PRAM on your Mac

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Have a great day!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.