Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No access to AppleTV+ on my Apple TV box

i have access to Apple TV shows on my computer but when i use my Apple TV box it does not allow me to view them for free it wants to sign me up with a afree 7 day trial., I have a subscription until July. Any suggestions

Apple TV (2nd gen)

Posted on Feb 2, 2021 8:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2021 5:56 AM

Apple TV+ is supported on Apple TV (3rd generation or later) (with the correct version system software). Earlier models are not supported (not even through AirPlay).

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Verify that that you are using the same Apple ID account on your Apple TV box; the same that has the subscription. See your subscriptions overview - Apple

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2021 5:56 AM in response to Johnnyc0620

Apple TV+ is supported on Apple TV (3rd generation or later) (with the correct version system software). Earlier models are not supported (not even through AirPlay).

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Verify that that you are using the same Apple ID account on your Apple TV box; the same that has the subscription. See your subscriptions overview - Apple

No access to AppleTV+ on my Apple TV box

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.