Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stolen Music.

As lots of people have said in lots of forums. Apple has stolen my life's collection of music. I have to accept it has all gone. But can somebody tell me, Why do I need to re-purchase music I have already purchased from Apple again? Is this a scam. How can Apple take all the tracks from an album except one then tell me I have to purchased the rest again to complete my albums. OR I can pay a monthly fee and get some of it back????? I already purchased it.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Feb 3, 2021 9:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2021 12:09 PM

I already purchased it.

Markle,

If you already purchased it, you can use the copy you downloaded at the time of purchase, or from any of the backups you made afterwards. Also, if the item is still available in the Store, you can download a new copy at no charge:

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2021 12:09 PM in response to MARKLEO12

I already purchased it.

Markle,

If you already purchased it, you can use the copy you downloaded at the time of purchase, or from any of the backups you made afterwards. Also, if the item is still available in the Store, you can download a new copy at no charge:

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books - Apple Support

Stolen Music.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.